We work with many organisations on different levels –from small family owned companies to national firms. We pride ourselves on our commitment to understanding and meeting the business objectives of our corporate partners.
There are three main ways that the NEW Sinfonia can work with your company:
- Hospitality and Events
- Business Membership
Due to the breadth of our annual programme, we believe you can be involved with us across a range of concerts and events.
Below are some examples of what event or series might work best for your company’s objectives, and ways your company can be part of this fantastic venture.
Headline Sponsor – Symphony Package
This is our largest sponsorship package. Putting a corporate or brand name to our season of orchestral or chamber music concerts provides continued awareness of your support of the arts in North East Wales. The package offers a wide range of publicity, marketing, staff rewards and entertaining opportunities that we can tailor to your needs.
- Naming rights for the Orchestral Concert Series or Chamber Music Series”
- Complimentary tickets across the concert season
- Community tickets (for your chosen charity/local community group)
- A hospitality event tailored to your needs
- Company logo on marketing materials
- Credit on sponsor boards
- Logo on website
- Advert in official programme
Production Sponsor – Concerto Package
This smaller sponsorship packages allows your company to put its corporate or brandn name to one of our events or projects, yet still provide awareness of your company’s support of the arts in North East Wales. The package offers a wide range of publicity and entertaining opportunities that we can tailor to your needs.
• ‘Sponsored by’ rights for one concert or event
• Complimentary tickets across the concert season
• Community tickets (for your chosen charity/local community group)
• A hospitality event tailored to your needs
• Company logo on marketing materials
• Credit on sponsor boards
• Logo on website